Please be aware Affilired has enforced overall changes on ALL the program’s Terms & Conditions. All publishers currently promoting any of the programs managed by AffiliRed have 30 days to action any changes in their promotional efforts, in order to comply with these updated T&Cs. These programs include the following: Barcelo, Riu, Moevenpick Hotels, ResorTime, H10 Hotels, Corinthia, Bahia Principe, Design Hotels, Anantara Resorts, Berjaya Hotels, Chatrium Hotels, Compass Hospitality, Dusit International, Lebua Hotels, Onyx Hospitality, EasyToBook, Sandos Hotels & Resorts, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels, Palladium Hotel Group, and Qatar Airways.
NEW TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW:
- Affiliates are not allowed to use pop ups, pop unders or any other format that is deemed intrusive. Any use of other cookie stuffing techniques, that may force the cookie in the user's browser, is not permitted.
- Affiliates are not allowed to buy, register or create domains or subdomains that may mislead users to believe that such site is the merchant’s brand website.
- Affiliates are not allowed to supplant by any means the merchant's identity in social media. Affiliates must be easily identified by users in all promotions on social media.
- Affiliates may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are distributed by the merchant (or AffiliRed on behalf of the merchant). Any sales with coupon codes, not supplied in the affiliate program, will not be considered valid and will be canceled.
- Affiliates are not allowed to promote coupon codes that have not been issued via the affiliate channel.
- Affiliates are not permitted to promote the merchant through any toolbar unless they have direct authorization from AffiliRed on behalf of the merchant.
- Incentivized traffic is allowed only from cashback and loyalty/reward affiliates.
- Email Affiliates should contact the Affilired Team for approval.
- Affiliates violating the above T&Cs will be rejected from the program.
Trackback from your site.