Have you joined the British Airways Affiliate Program yet? If not, today is a great time to start! With summer vacations on the horizon, British Airways is offering great deals on World Traveller (economy) or World Traveller Plus (premium economy) fare between April 24, 2013 and May 8, 2013 for travel between June 1, 2013 and December 15, 2013. Earn 1.25% in commission on bookings for these fantastic offers and more!
- New York to London in World Traveller from $943 round trip
- Get set for a taste of both the historic and the modern with flights to London. Take a history lesson while you tour the Tower of London, or enjoy a ride on the London Eye.
- New York to Edinburgh in World Traveller from $977 round trip
- Scotland's capital city, with a history dating back over 1000 years, offers an amazing array of reasons to visit.
- New York to Barcelona in World Traveller from $1007 round trip
- A trip to Barcelona will stimulate your senses, from the beautiful Gaudi architecture to the tantalising tapas.
- New York to Lisbon in World Traveller Plus from $1316 round trip
- On your first visit to hilly Lisbon, head straight to hilltop Alfama district, and peer over the rooftops and river from the Santa Luzia viewing point.
- New York to Madrid in World Traveller Plus from $1396 round trip
- Experience an intoxicating blend of tradition, modernity, rich culture and exuberant nightlife in Madrid
- World (Business class) Sale fares to the UK & Europe from $2699*
- Round trip purchase from NYC-LON/PAR/MAD/AMS/ROM
- World (Business class) Sale fares to the UK & Europe from CAD 3699
- Round trip purchase from YTO-LON
- Toronto to London in World Traveler Plus from CAD $1024 round trip.
Tracking Link for above offers: http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=5256&awinaffid=!!!id!!!&clickref =&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.britishairways.com%2Ftravel%2Fflight-deals-2013%2Fpublic%2Fen_us%23
(don't forget to relace !!!id!!! with your own Publisher ID to get credit for the sales you drive!)
More About the British Airways Program
Joint BusinessIn 2010 British Airways and American Airlines, with Iberia, signed a historic agreement after receiving regulatory approval from the US and EU authorities, allowing them to co–operate on transatlantic flights. The joint business has helped increase service levels for customers. It has meant that customers have access to a global network of more than 400 destinations, better scheduled travel time, more convenient connections and greater access to discounted fares by being able to book, for example, BA and AA fares on ba.com. Commission Structure Hotel+Car: 5% Car: 5% Hotel: 5% Flight+Hotel or Flight+Car: 3% Longhaul: 1.25% Shorthaul: 0.5% Contact Alexandra Forsch or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the British Airways Program.
Trackback from your site.