- Personal finance product comparison tables (loans, banking, mortgages and others)
- Calculators and various monetization tools
- Deeplinking to various landing pages
- 60% CPA (per loan secured through investing.com money)
- 30 day cookie period
- Dedicated affiliate team
Posts Tagged ‘loans’
LendUp.com has added two more states – Florida and Indiana – to the list of states approved for loan applications, joining other important states like California, Illinois, Missouri, and Minnesota.
With initial loans starting at $250 and ranging to $1,000 for proven borrowers, LendUp.com offers an excellent service when it comes to short-term financial needs.
- Instant decision 24/7
- Apply in as few as 5 minutes
- Good Credit is NOT required
- Free Credit Education and Opportunity to Build Credit where available
- $55/funded loan
- 30 day cookie
LendUp customers can earn access to installment loans at rates as low as 29% APR, based on the offerings of the LendUp Ladder in their state. Moving up the LendUp Ladder means earning access to more money, at lower rates, for longer periods of time.
Here’s what both customers and the media have to say about LendUp:
“You seem to take the word loan and change it to opportunity.”
—Mitchell P., Los Angeles, CA
"An innovative new payday loan banking model that's more Silicon Valley than Wall Street" TIME
"Bringing a new level of innovation and transparency to an industry that desperately needs disruption." TechCrunch
"LendUp wants to help customers get out of the debt cycle and become more credit-worthy." WSJ
This kind of service and commitment has also helped LendUp win numerous awards, including:
2014 Clinton Global Initiative (CGI): Commitment of Action
2014 Webby Awards: Official Honoree
2013 Finovate: Spring 2013 Best in Show
2013 Center for Financial Services Innovation (CFSI): Core Innovators Mega Challenge runner up
Why join the LendUp affiliate program?
- $40 Commission on First Loan Taken
- 30 day cookie
- Easy to use loan calculator helps consumers plan their first loan
- Launch bonus – earn a bonus of 10% - 30% based on the number of loans generated before May 31, 2015.